- Leading Deep.BI Data Science project teams
- Leading development of Deep.BI platform AI features
- Level: Senior (more than 5 years of experience)
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
About Deep BI, Inc.
Deep.BI is a data platform for media companies. It can save up to 95% of money needed to build and maintain an in-house big data solution and years of development.
The data plays a fundamental role in every aspects of media including:
- new product development
- increasing audience engagement
- monetization (subscription, ads, branded content)
Deep.BI makes data collection, integration, storage, analytics and usage and usage easy. It reduces all the complexity needed to implement big data technology and thus minimizes risk and cost. We use modern, real-time stack including Node.js, Kafka, Flink & Druid. We built our own HA, hybrid data cloud (now ~250 cores) and we're scaling it horizontally.
We also experiment with conversational user interface for our analytics platform, where customers get insights provided by chatbots. Also, as a next step we work on bot-2-bot communications to automate processes (RPA - Robotic Process Automation).
We're a young startup and yet a small team of enthusiasts, with solid financing from well known business angels having firsts big media customers from US and Europe.
We invite the best, passionate people. Let's talk and find out if there's a fit.
- You will help to expand our current platform capabilities and architect new strategies and applications
- You'll use R, H2O, etc. quickly prototype solutions,
- You'll implement AI models using FlinkML, Facebook AI tools, Google TensorFlow, IBM Watson and similar frameworks to handle big scale of real-time data our platforms process
- You will shape the future of what data-driven media companies look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking for financial success of our customers
- Through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data, you will create valuable, transformative business strategies.
- You’ll apply and advise teams on the state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools and modeling techniques in order to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions.
- You’ll conduct deep analytics on a broad set of client and external data and play a lead role in team problem solving through findings and insights from that analysis.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to lead and support the development of knowledge for our customers analytic teams.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science)
- Strong academic qualifications, including advanced understanding/coursework in math (Linear, Algebra, Calculus)
- Proficiency in statistical data analysis and data mining packages (preferred R)
- hands-on experience developing and applying predictive models and other advanced statistical approaches in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a marketing and sales context
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Druid.io), Hadoop and/or other big data technologies
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation, and a professional attitude
- Experience with digital analytics: recommendations engines, Next Best Offer, cross channel attribution modeling, digital analytic tools, dynamic ecommerce pricing, etc
- Experience with Druid.io, Apache Flink, Hadoop Map Reduce
- Market salary, different types of contract available + paid holidays (20 or 26 days)
- Work in a young startup with solid financing, among passionate and friendly people
- Stock option plan
- Flexible working hours, possibility of occasional remote work
- Each member of the team has real influence on the product - state of the art big data & AI platform
- Great office location - beautiful co-work on Senatorska street
You believe there's a fit - apply now!
Any doubts - drop us an email: email@example.com