- Supporting Deep.BI artificial intelligence features development
- Level: Junior (less than 2 years of experience)
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
About Deep BI, Inc.
Deep.BI is a data platform for media companies. It can save up to 95% of money needed to build and maintain an in-house big data solution and years of development.
The data plays a fundamental role in every aspects of media including:
- new product development
- increasing audience engagement
- monetization (subscription, ads, branded content)
Deep.BI makes data collection, integration, storage, analytics and usage and usage easy. It reduces all the complexity needed to implement big data technology and thus minimizes risk and cost. We use modern, real-time stack including Node.js, Kafka, Flink & Druid. We built our own HA, hybrid data cloud (now ~250 cores) and we're scaling it horizontally.
We also experiment with conversational user interface for our analytics platform, where customers get insights provided by chatbots. Also, as a next step we work on bot-2-bot communications to automate processes (RPA - Robotic Process Automation).
We're a young startup and yet a small team of enthusiasts, with solid financing from well known business angels having firsts big media customers from US and Europe.
We invite the best, passionate people. Let's talk and find out if there's a fit.
- You will collaborate with colleagues and clients to create new strategies across a wide platform of projects, from customer life-cycle management, pricing and promotions, marketing mix modeling, to analytic transformation.
- You will help to expand our current platform capabilities and architect new strategies and applications within a dynamic innovative organization.
- You will shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like, drive processes for extracting and using that data in creative ways, and create new lines of thinking within an infinite number of clients and situations, with an eye on optimizing every aspect of our clients’ marketing practices.
- Through the measurement, manipulation, reporting and dissemination of broad sets of data, you will create valuable, transformative business strategies.
- You’ll apply and advise teams on the state-of-the-art advanced analytic and quantitative tools and modeling techniques in order to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions.
- You’ll conduct deep analytics on a broad set of client and external data and play a lead role in team problem solving through findings and insights from that analysis.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to lead and support the development of knowledge for our customers analytic teams.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science)
- Strong academic qualifications, including advanced understanding/coursework in math (Linear, Algebra, Calculus)
- Proficiency in statistical data analysis and data mining packages (preferred R)
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate technical content in an easy to understand way
- Strong people skills, team-orientation, and a professional attitude
- hands-on experience developing and applying predictive models and other advanced statistical approaches in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a marketing and sales context
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Druid.io), Hadoop and/or other big data technologies
- Experience with digital analytics (Next Best Offer, cross channel attribution modeling, digital analytic tools, dynamic ecommerce pricing, etc)
- Market salary
- Great office at Google Campus Warsaw
- Flexible hours
- Stock option plan
- Work for global customers in faced paced, creative environment
You believe there's a fit - apply now!
Any doubts - drop us an email: email@example.com