- Development of Deep.BI platform front-end (currently in Angular)
- Main technology stack for this role: Angular, React, Node.js
- Level: Senior (more than 5 years of experience)
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
About Deep BI, Inc.
Deep.BI is a data platform for media companies. It can save up to 95% of money needed to build and maintain an in-house big data solution and years of development.
The data plays a fundamental role in every aspects of media including:
- new product development
- increasing audience engagement
- monetization (subscription, ads, branded content)
Deep.BI makes data collection, integration, storage, analytics and usage easy. It reduces all the complexity needed to implement big data technology and thus minimizes risk and cost. We use modern, real-time stack including Node.js, Kafka, Flink & Druid. We built our own HA, hybrid data cloud (now ~400 cores) and we're scaling it horizontally.
We also experiment with conversational user interface for our analytics platform, where customers get insights provided by chatbots. Also, as a next step we work on bot-2-bot communications to automate processes (RPA - Robotic Process Automation).
We're a young startup and yet a small team of enthusiasts, with solid financing from well known business angels having firsts big media customers from US and Europe.
We invite the best, passionate people. Let's talk and find out if there's a fit.
- Development of current Deep.BI customer panel
- New data visualizations
- New features for customers
- Migrating the current code base to the new version
- Deploy code in distributed / HA environment using Ansible
- Write large amounts of code, perform code reviews, write unit tests
- Perform extensive research and analysis to make optimal architecture and design decisions
- Write documentation
- Create quick proof-of-concept prototypes
- Participate in scrum team
- Mentor junior developers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Desire to learn fast and pick up latest and greatest technologies
- Result-oriented, able to deliver fast results, building sound prototypes and demos.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Salary 10-18k PLN (different types of contract available) + paid holidays (20 or 26 days)
- Work in a young startup with solid financing, among passionate and friendly people
- Private medical care
- Stock option plan
- Flexible working hours, possibility of occasional remote work
- Each member of the team has real influence on the product - state of the art big data & AI platform
- Great office location - beautiful co-work on Senatorska street
You believe there's a fit - apply now!
Any doubts - drop us an email: email@example.com